Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw Loves Swimming Sport

<br />Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw Loves Swimming Sport<br />Hot MyanmarCute Girl<br />Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw Loves Swimming Sport<br />Myanmar Model




This is special post aimed to the summer season March. The person in this swimming suit fashion-photos album is Yoon Mhi Mhi Kyaw who love swimming sport, her beauty tips and her recent activities. Click on Read More and see about interview with her.
Photo- Thein Zaw Win

Q: What kind of sport do you interest in?
A: I love swimming sport however it is been long time not swimming. I can swim and love to.

Q: What do you feel about acting as model photo in Magazine cover with your favorite sport suit?
A: I am pleased and I prefer photo shooting at swimming pool or beach rather than other places. I also love to wear the swimming suit.

Q: What kind of sport do you do to maintain your body shape and skin?
A: I do not play Gym and just maintain my body shape by foods. I used to apply lotion for skin care because I usually have to go for outdoor shooting. I do not have any other special ways to maintain my body shape and skin.

Q: Which field do you interest in more, Acting or Modeling?
A: I am more interested in modeling before. After I worked closely with Yang Aung and Tin Moe Lwin during Academy Awarding Ceremony, I am more interested in acting. They also taught me.

Q: What did you feel when you are selected as Academy Award Holding Assistance?
A: I was so happy because I did not have chance to apply previous years. They asked me questions in interview and I could answer the questions. The selection process similar a small competition and even the process is short duration, I was so excited.

Q: What is your recent activity in entertainment industry?
A: I participated in John Lwin’s show last time and acting as photo model in Magazine currently. I have exam on next month and I will attend the school mainly.

Q: What kind of artist activity do you want to continue in the future?
A: Currently I am working as a Photo Model and I will continue doing current work my best.

Q: Will you accept the offers for acting in video movies?
A: Yes, I will. I am learning in acting by watching the movies but I am still not going to training yet.

Q: What message do you want to give to you fans?
A: Please give comments on her acting in Magazine cover, journal cover, movies or TVC programs. I want to request my fans to support me.


@myanmarcuties

Cute Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...