Eaindra Thiriko - Miss Sea Games Myanmar

Eaindra Thiriko - Miss Sea Games MyanmarHot ModelCute GirlEaindra Thiriko - Miss Sea Games MyanmarCute Model
" Eaindra Thiri Ko Beautiful Photo Albums by Aye Zaw Moe (Setthmu)Miss Eaindra Thiri is studying Thai language at YUFL in Yangon, Myanmar also known as Burma. She lives in Yangon with her family and she is fluent in English and Thai.According to her Facebook Page, she isPpl hardly know and they really hv no idea bout me. Luv spending time with thgs tht i adore most And yes!! no one can fix me. (: I'm jus ME ...wearing my crown & never apologize for who really I am ♠️~~~Won Miss 27th SEAgames Myanmar Award on March 30th,2014Eaindra Thiriko's Favorite Quotes♣️People r murdered by EGO, ATTITUDE & IGNORANCE.♣️Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
papawady.com"

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...