Fans Gave Empathy On Love Affair Of Ni Ni Khin Zaw

 Fans Gave Empathy On Love Affair Of Ni Ni Khin Zaw Myanmar ModelHot Model Fans Gave Empathy On Love Affair Of Ni Ni Khin Zaw Burmese Girl

The couple photos of Ni Ni Khin Zaw with an elderly man spread out on Facebook and there are arguments among her fans regarding her marriage affair. But Ni Ni Khin Zaw confirmed about the photos are true and she speak out the truth to public. She got supporting and empathy from her fans and many colleagues.
She wants to inform to her fans that was happened when she was 17 years old and it is finished since long time before. It was happened eight years ago and she faced terrible fate due to a bluffer. Although there is criticizing on her at the beginning of this case, she got supporting from her fans by changing their profile after she explained everything. Moreover, her arteries colleagues are also posting the post and show to Ni Ni Khin Zaw that they support her.
Advertisements
One of her close friend, singer Mi Sandi also write a post says “She is the one who I inspire and she used to work harder than me, more mature than me. I love you. Now I do more respect on her due to she could handle the problem adroitly and bravely. She is one of top legends for me who outbrave the fate and brave. She is my best friend. She is my idol. I will always love her and support her. Never Give Up, baby. You are the best.”
The creator of the song “No Expectation” which is one of the successful songs of Ni Ni Khin Zaw, song writer Saung Oo Hlaing also post a status with a photo of medal says “Continue walking through all the hardships and try to reach higher goal. I will keep helping you since you go through all the terrible fates although I do not know everything about your past. I post the photo of medal which is the one I got in my life because of your voice.” Sandi Myint Lwin also says that she is fan of Ni Ni Khin Zaw now and forever. She has been told her since before that she likes her so much. She admitted that although she is older than her, she is not mature like her. Advertisements Tweet Label: Celebrity Life Style, Ni Ni Khin Zaw
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Cute Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...