Myat Noe Eain – Childrens Fancy Dresses

Myat Noe Eain – Childrens Fancy DressesPretty GirlAmazing GirlMyat Noe Eain – Childrens Fancy DressesAmazing GirlBurmese ModelMyanmar Model
              – Myat Noe Eain| ျမတ္ႏိုးအိမ္ |Facebook Award: Beauty of a Star Miss Christmas 2010 Award
About Myat Noe Eain: I want to start my jobs with successful Step.
Relationship Status: Single
Email: [email protected] Photographer: Unknown
Photos from Facebook. “Kodachrome it gives us those nice bright colors
Gives us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world’s a sunny day oh yeah!
I got a Nikon camera I love to take a photograph
So momma don’t take my Kodachrome away…”Paul Simon Kodachrome from Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-86     Originally posted 2011-10-18 02:38:22.
Credit - www.myanmarcutegirls.net

Amazing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...