Beauty Queen Of Kayin Ethnic Nan Khine Shwe Wah Win

 Beauty Queen Of Kayin Ethnic Nan Khine Shwe Wah Win Pretty ModelHot Myanmar Beauty Queen Of Kayin Ethnic Nan Khine Shwe Wah Win Hot MyanmarPretty ModelHot Model

Nan Khine Shwe Wah Win who won the title ‘Kayin Queen’ and get support when she involve in Miss Earth Myanmar. She will compete in Miss Earth which will celebrate in Philippines. About her prepare for this competition she said, “For competition I will go to Philippines from Myanmar on 4 October. Final is October 26 and I prepared for everything. Besides, I will shoot an eco video because this is Miss Earth competition. It is important for this competition. I will include in Top Ten 16, so I shoot it. I shoot Landmark of Kachin State and also many places from Shwedagon Pagoda”. She also said that, “This is my first time and so I am very excited. Whatever I will try my best”.
She is a Kayin ethnic and she get encourage from Kayin people. This competition will celebrate in Foreign so she gets more courage. About these she said, “I get many encourage. They said not to afraid….Fighting… Many people sent this message from group chat. They said that they thank me for trying for Kayin Ethnic. I keep reply when I am free and thank all of them”. Being a Miss, she has many difficulties and she said about these too. “ I am only 18 years old and so I am weak in language and also weak in catwalk. So I train again body building”. She will now contact with international Miss and so about her preparation in social communication she said, “During my training period, I greet with unknown people with smile and talk with them. Social communication is not difficult for me”.
Advertisements
Photo By- Min Ko Miss works under contract but she said, “My contract is for two year and I will do my best during two years. I will do philanthropy with my organization. So I have no difficulties about contract. I am Ok”. She also said about her future plan after competition. “I am not sure about this. The contract is for two year and I am not close with act field. So I am not sure about this”. For her fans she also said, “I am worry and afraid because the competition is too near. I am glad because many people encourage to me. I will also try my best for my country”. Advertisements Tweet Label: Miss Myanmar, Nan Khine Shwe Wah Win
Credit - www.myanmarcuties.com

Amazing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...