Myanmar-Jew Hybrid Model Girl May Yati Zaw

 Myanmar-Jew Hybrid Model Girl May Yati Zaw Burmese GirlCute Girl Myanmar-Jew Hybrid Model Girl May Yati Zaw Pretty ModelPretty GirlMyanmar Model

Q: So, let’s tell about your recent activity.
A: Because it is near the Valentines Day, I am busy taking couple photo and catalogue photo for designer dress. And involved in the movie “Who paint the sky blue?” with actor dawn and actress Nang Htet Htet Oo from Satori video production.
Q: So, please share your experience with acting.
A: I think I need more hard work in acting. I think my acting and face is kind of tense. But when camera is start rolling, I’m surprised that tears are easily shed. I easily cried when my co-worker (actor) cried on set.
Advertisements Q: Please tell us about your activities in your career.
A: I have got model academy award in model contest. It is my first step in acting career. But there is huge gap after then. Now I have been on track for about one year.
Q: How did you choose your character because of your western face?
A: My face is look like western face because I am mixed blood. But it was prominent only with makeup. On natural, I don’t have western face. In MTV “Silent” you can see I don’t have strong western face. But many think my face is appropriate for jewelry advertisement and because of that I accept many billboard advertisement.
Q: Most people wanted western face and you have it already. Do you like it?
A: My father is Myanmar and my mother is Jew. That’s why my face is look like western. Faces like mine were interested in this country recently. Previously they liked oval shaped face (like Htet Htet Moe Oo). But you don’t believe how I depressed over my face. I want oval shape face of Myanmar girl.
Q: So which kind of field are you interested for your long-term career?
A: Now I’m OK with modeling and MTV field. But there may not be enough. In other country many can stand/survive as professional model. For many of us, most start with modeling and ended in acting career. I’m now thinking of myself. If I were not in acting career, I will work as modeling and other business. Advertisements Tweet Label: May Yati Zaw, Model Girls
Credit - www.myanmarcuties.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...