Myat Kay Thi Aung Shared Her Feeling About Year 2017 On Her Facebook

 Myat Kay Thi Aung Shared Her Feeling About Year 2017 On Her Facebook Cute ModelCute Model Myat Kay Thi Aung Shared Her Feeling About Year 2017 On Her Facebook Pretty GirlHot ModelBurmese GirlMyanmar Model

Please 2017:
Help me to withstand for not what I want than what will become. Don’t take away health because it can’t buy with money. Now I understand that the people I love have no place for me in their heart. After every year passed I want to walk the journey of loneliness without fake companion.
So 2017:
I am so easy to hurt & sad. The worst part is I’m kind hearted & easy to fall in love. So please stop anyone who will hurt me from ever meeting with me.
Mind:
When you got old, it’s hard to find the “the one”. But when you find it, you’ll like things that you previously did not like. Sometimes you found out they have cheated on you, but there is always something you don’t know. Keep that in mind. Advertisements Imagination & Reality:
Marriage is not easy as it sound but loving someone has no limit. Sometime I want to spend time looking at you face but in reality, we are apart. Therefore, I only can pray that someday you’ll know my love. I won’t force you to love but I’ll satisfy if you don’t leave me.
A little change:
Sometimes jealousy made more exciting than pleasures. I am a woman and my jealousy will make you excited. I have met many people but never meet a person with simple mind. I have known many people but no one knows what happen to me. I have met many men who said they love me but they did not accept me for whoever I am. Therefore, when I love someone, I’m ready to embrace his bad habits. Because you love someone, they can change. If there is always “Give” in love, but “Take” is unknown. But I love him.
Photo- Thein Zaw Win Anniversary:
Sometimes I want to drop everything & come to you. Anniversary is the only thing we both dreamed of. For me, the day we first meet, sad and pain, every remembrance are anniversary. Even when we are apart, you’ll be in my heart. Loving you is never a game and therefore there was never has lose or win. Last but not least, if you leave me, even the day you went away will be remembered as my anniversary. Advertisements Tweet Label: Actresses, Myat Kay Thi Aung
Credit - www.myanmarcuties.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...