Heart Broken Feeling Of Singer Po Po

 Heart Broken Feeling Of Singer Po Po Cute GirlBurmese Model Heart Broken Feeling Of Singer Po Po Burmese Model

May 16 was Singer Po Po’s Birthday.26 years old singer, Po Po occasionally has a child psychologist but she review herself that she has mature enough to become adult. So when I ask just a joke that Adult in this age range mean have a partner for future? If she chooses a partner, be Korean Actor like Song Joon Ki’s type that she always said? and Po Po answer “If the partner were he, I am sure that I can marry immediately (laugh). Currently I can’t imagine for partner. About romantic feelings, I started to determine more mature. I have to continue about my artist. Besides I think myself too young to have a partner”.
Advertisements The one who was born in May, Po Po have many plans for this year’s birthday. These plans are “On May 15, Po Po tread Friends from ‘We Love Po Po Fan’ at her home. Celebrate Pre Birthday Party. The morning of May 16 donate convent at 9 miles. At night celebrate my birthday party with my sincerely brother and sister from art community.
Po Po said, “This year birthday I have someone special to remember. I remember my 22 birthday was May 16 then I lost my grandmother on June 12. I feel pain for one month. I was sad because I lost my grandmother not a long time after my birthday. So It was my remembrance. Now Po Po dedicate for her grandmother and make a pagoda is finish and only need to make a libation. The pagoda is located at beyond Bago, Wall Township, Tamar Takay village.

Tweet Label: Po Po, Singers
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Hot Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...