Zay Ye Htet Struggled To Gain Success In Arteries World

 Zay Ye Htet Struggled To Gain Success In Arteries World Cute ModelPretty Girl Zay Ye Htet Struggled To Gain Success In Arteries World Amazing Girl

From the Fan’s view, every artist looks stylish, elegant and imitated by Fans. They are interested and loved by many people but they have struggle past to stay elegant like now because they are just human. Successful Actor, Zay Ye Htet, struggled such an obscure past to popular nowadays. Everyone who is interest in art cannot alienate Yangon and so Teenager boy Zay Ye Htet who had no relative and friend in Yangon arrived there in 9 years ago. In that 9 years, he didn’t have smooth way to become an actor.
“Many people though that I pass easily to pass my art life. In reality I had bad. I have no relative and friend at Yangon. At first, my parents were not encourage. I had days that only 200 kyats in my hand. I try myself to enter this field. I think I am right my mind and merit, I had no day to starve. Besides, I can buy the things that I want with my money that got from my job. The one who bought me in this field is Thamee Myat Kyaw. And then I become an actor with Than Lwin Production and my fans became accept me”, said Zay Ye Htet about his beginning life in Act field.
Advertisements
Zay Ye Htet, taken together by director Thamee Myat Kyaw , entered the actor field and now doing happily his interesting work with his Fans. “I can now do my interesting work, I always think haw to prepare for my fans, how educational films will be shoot for my fans. To get top success is to comply the God’s gift, previous life’s merit, fans encourage. For me I try all of my chances 100 percent to get the best”, he said. The eldest son in the family, Zay Ye Htet, said that he cannot think for love or marriage because he always thinks about his siblings.
“I am the eldest in my family. I have siblings. So as for me, I will think about that after I am secure for my siblings. Currently, I can think nothing. I have many things to do for my siblings and family. I have no plan for marriage. I don’t know where if predestined to meet. I worshiped love when I was teenager. Now I want to meet with love too but afraid too. I feel I say Love burns”. Currently, Zay Ye Htet shoots Sate Ye Alwint Ghost Film with Director Tharr Nyi and Actress New Darli Htun.

Tweet Label: Actors, Zay Ye Htet
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Myanmar Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...