New Love Affair Of Actress May Kabyar

 New Love Affair Of Actress May Kabyar Amazing GirlCute Model New Love Affair Of Actress May Kabyar Hot Model

May Gabyar who travels and entertains dance show around the world with Hninsi Group will go Australia to entertain and collect fans for flood victims. About february entertainment’s preperation May Gabyar said “This time itinerary for Australia is ‘Hnin Swet Hninsi. We will entertain Sydney, Melbourne and the another places. I know about this just one week. For entertainment I must discuss with U Myo. I think specially. I will prepare to catch audience’s interest”.
Now Hninsi group is not only entertain but also for donation by making foundation. About making foundation, one of the Hninsi Dancer May Gabyar will help as a part. May Gabyar is now manage her ‘Much & More’ shop besides her acting. She shares her time with art and business “Normally I shoot films. If I have no schedule for shoot, I stays at my shop. At short, I don’t keep textiles. Gabyar and Designer sister like Handmade. So we tired a little. But we care detail without caring our tired”, said May Gabyar. Because her daughter Gingar May also likes design so she started to open this ‘Much & More’ shop said May Gabyar. “My daughter interest and I step this way when I am young.
Advertisements
If she finishes her school, she can run that business. Now she attends design class”, said May Gabyar. Gingar May is now 11 years old and so May Gabyar wants to support and guidelines what she wants to do”. May Gabyar said “Now she doesn’t finish her school and so I want her to emphasize her education. So I don’t let her to attend any class. But school closing time I let her to attend some classes. I let her learn piano at home. She interest to make a presenter so she attend Ma Tin Moe Lwin’s class. I let her to do what she interest. Gabyar did what I wanted. So I support her to do what she want as a parent”, said May Gabyar. May Gabyar is now shoot film named ‘ Father of us’ with Lu Min and May Than Nu and her role is Htoo Char’s wife. Advertisements Tweet Label: Celebrity Life Style, May Kabyar
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...