A Rising Star Hsu Eaint San Looks Like Korean Actress

 A Rising Star Hsu Eaint San Looks Like Korean Actress Cute GirlHot Myanmar A Rising Star Hsu Eaint San Looks Like Korean Actress Hot Myanmar

Flower from Art are bloom according to time. From these flowers, we present beautiful flower, Su Eaint San who has talent. When we ask about how she entered in artist field she replied that “Firstly I attend designer class and I get contact from my friends so I walked many designer shows. Besides I attend model class too. And I attend Teacher Maung Maung Myint’s class”. About her notice that she was interest in art, she said “I noticed that I am interest in art since my childhood. I always danced in my school show and fun fairs. Later, I walked model show and attend designer class, I am sure that I am interest in art”.
At the beginning of her actress life “I start act in ‘Saung Kyoo Shike Than’ with Lu Min and Khaine Thin Kyi flimed by Aung Thiri Lwin Production. And then I act as a lead actress role in Sate Hnaung Kyoo with Lu Min. From these videos, audience notices me as Su Eaint San”. In these two videos she worked together with high experiences actor. So when we ask about her concern and she said that “I am new actress and I worked together with high experience actor. So I worry a little in my acting role, I afraid but Uncle Lay encourage to act bravely and if I am wrong they will shoot again. So I dare to do my best. The other people including director help me too.
Advertisements
Her experience in actor field is so young but she act together with Uncle Lay in such film like ‘Saung Kyoo Shike Than’. So we ask about her responsibility “Before I shoot this film the male lead actor, Uncle Lay ask Can I do and I reply I do my best. I have low experience in act but I try my best rather than I have responsibility”. About her expectation concerns with her act she said, “I try my best to get a place in actor line. I try to do actor roles such as shoot MTV, Photograph and Film to accept me from audiences. About her concept about art and she said, “I interest actor job so even if I have difficulties. I believe that I can solve my best. I accept that if a person have belief and try constantly, he can reach his goal. I envy Phway Phway and Witt Hmone Shwe Yee and other senior. I thought that every actor has their own talent and so they can stand in this field. About her currently activities about her act, “I recently acted in two film. First the film namely ‘ Eain Mat’ and ‘Ywar Pyan Ke Ar Luu Yal’. In these films, I act with Nyi Htut Khaung and Thoon Sat. Besides, I have to act ‘Sone Si Na Phar Yat Kwat’ with Nyi Htut Khaung in this April.
About her criticize about herself, “I please that audience accept me even I am new actress because I am ok in acting. Sometime some of the audience say that I have necessaries. At this time I thought to try and prepare more. “I study from my senior and watch many kinds of film. I tried to study how they prepare about their make-up and their acting according to their character and story. I ask surly from senior who together act with me, I study and watch many foreign movies from Korean, Japan and study about story and acting”. “About Fashion I care my fashion. Rather than latest design, I wore the one that suit with me. I prefer if someone wore cool style. But it is convenience if clothes are suit with me. I am the new one who enter actor field. So please criticize me possibility. I try my best too.” Advertisements Tweet Label: Actresses, Hsu Eaint San
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Myanmar Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...