Representative Of Success Miss Myanmar World 2016 Bella Victor

 Representative Of Success Miss Myanmar World 2016 Bella Victor Burmese ModelHot Myanmar Representative Of Success Miss Myanmar World 2016 Bella Victor Cute Girl

Q: Macro, did you support your sister during competition as a brother?
Marco: Yes, I did. I did supporting her as much as I could. She also followed and watched all the competition I participated. She was really interested. She learnt what she wanted to be. There was not much hardship for her when she faces reality.
Bella: My brother, Macro shared all his experiences regarding competitions so that I got supporting from him somehow.
Q: Bella, how did you build self-confident along the Miss World competition? Did you expect to be a winner in the competition?
Bella: I tried my best and expected the biggest prize since I joined the competition. But I saw my seniors when I submit the application form. I realized that I need to I need to do the best since I saw them.
Advertisements
Q: How did both brother and sister feel when Bella won the Miss Myanmar World 2016 title?
Marco: I don’t know how to describe with words. The people beside me were frightened when I jumped happily. Then I looked at my Mom and she cried so that I went to beside her.
Bella: I did not excite until there were only two contestants left. I have prepared to accept getting any prize since I was listed in Top 3. I was excited when presenter prolonged to announce the winner. I was so happy when I was announced as winner and felt like I am dreaming.
Q: What are preparing to participate in International level? Marco, how would you help your sister?
Marco: I will share whatever she does not know. I prepared to go with her together when we know the country to hold the competition. I will fulfill whatever she needs.
Bella: I am learning Talent field to compete in International level and doing charity when I have free time. She is trying her best to submit the project as well.
Q: Your brother was big winner in International level. How did you expect on your side? Do you feel any pressure?
Bella: I used to expect biggest prize when I compete. I will try my best in Miss World competition and I do expect the good result. I do not feel such as great responsibility. I have no pressure at all to do my duty.
Q: Marco, how old were you when you participated in International competition? How about Bella?
Marco: I was 18 years old at that time.
Bella: I am 17 years old now. Advertisements Tweet Label: Bella Victor, Miss Myanmar
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...