Aung Ye Lin Passed His Birthday 2016 With His We Love Fans And His Girlfriend

 Aung Ye Lin Passed His Birthday 2016 With His We Love Fans And His Girlfriend Burmese GirlCute Girl Aung Ye Lin Passed His Birthday 2016 With His We Love Fans And His Girlfriend Pretty Girl

Aung Ye Lin is now 29 years and he have no plan to celebrate his birthday too great.“On birthday, I will go to Pagoda and I donate some places. My ‘We Love Aung Ye Lin’ fans plan my birthday. I will meet with them for the first time. The main is I thank them so much because they make some remembrances on my birthday”, said Aung Ye Lin.
Advertisements “Whatever video or Film, if some story will shoot, I prepare the best”, said Aung Ye Lin. I have some experience in actor field and I want to feel comfort when I watch my movies said Aung Ye Lin. “before I shoot some movie, I read script carefully and prepared. Then I shoot that movie. Now is more preferred because video are not shot too much. So we have more time to prepare. In past I shot without prepare. But result is too different. Now I shoot after prepared and It become habit for me. So I can’t shoot now without prepare. I don’t want to do like this. I did in my past and I have now experience and now if I analysis myself I want to have a clear conscience and I don’t want to shame myself”, said by Aung Ye Lin about his feeling when he felt about his movie.
Currently Aung Ye Lin include in ‘Chout Kyoo’ movie with Moh Moh Myint Aung and Poe Ei Ei Khant directed by Director Nay Paing. Advertisements Tweet Label: Aung Ye Linn, Celebrity Life Style
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Burmese Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...