Popular Singer Eint Chit And Her Boyfriend

 Popular Singer Eint Chit And Her Boyfriend Pretty GirlCute Model

Pop and R&B singer Eaint Chit will produce new DVE on May 10. This DVD name was name by ‘Behind Success’ and only one song will include. This DVD intended to contact continuously with her fans before she distribute her third album. “I will produce as DVD. Occasionally there is one MTV in the whole DVD. Even there was only one DVD, I try and sing my best to satisfy my fans. The song was written by myself”. “The song name is ‘Behind Success’. This DVD will be distributed with low price than other DVD”, said by Eaint Chit. Eaint Chit will donate her money get from this DVD will be use in donation and other good deeds.
Eaint Chit entertains at Coca Cola stage at Yangon Pyi Road during the whole Thingyan 5 days. She get a lot of encourage and entertain with her fans very happily. We ask what did she prepare for her entertain During Thingyan and she said, “Because I get a lot of encourage from my fan, and I have good mood although I tired. I prepare certainly and entertain in this Thingyan. I don’t get wet because I worry to lose my voice. So I play water at the last day of Thingyan. I concentrate for this entertainment. Besides I sing not to repeat songs. In reality there include shooting so we repay composer with regard rate. For example, If someone sing two times in a day and 3 songs in one time. So in 5 days there is 30 songs. Some singer sings 30 songs and they repay 1 lakh for one song. So they must repay 3million or 4 million from receiving money. So we calculate a little. First I choose 10 or 12 songs to sing. All are enthusiastic.
But if I sing only that song I worry that audience will bore and so I sing more song for no repeat. I don’t calculate how many songs. So I sing many songs for no repeat. I explain this for some junior. Some people said most singer singer sings tepeat song. But they calculate because they must repay from their money received. So they must think to sing”, said Eaint Chit about her preparation and get money from her sings. As the beginning year’s donation, she donates monks on 20 April at her home from her receive money and she donate 3millions from her money receive to build monastery at Thick Takhar monastery, Hlaing Tharyar and before Thingyan she donates 2 Millions too. Advertisements Tweet Label: Eint Chit, Singers
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...