Moe Yu San Will Disclose Her Wedding News After Her Birthday

 Moe Yu San Will Disclose Her Wedding News After Her Birthday Hot MyanmarBurmese Model

We heard that Moe Yu San will marry during this year. About her wedding she said she will disclose to her fan after her 25th birthday, 11 June.
“I am not sure currently. After my birthday, June, I will inform all of my fans” said Moe Yu San about her wedding. For a female, marriage is very important and so we asked how she plan about her wedding. Moe Yu San said. “As for a girl, Marriage is very important. I am now Marriage age and Moe Yu think about Moe Yu life. If I got married, I will continue my art that I interest. So I want my fans to encourage me”.
Advertisements
“About my life partner who will be chose must be the one who understand me and lead me and I impressed. So as for Moe Yu, I will choose the man who can lead me” said Moe Yu San. Currently, Moe Yu San found her life partner and he is not from artist field. On her birthday she plans to make charities with her fans like last year.

Tweet Label: Actresses, Moe Yu San
©www.myanmarcuties.com

Burmese Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...